What are Soapberries and how do they work?
- Soapberries are most commonly used as a natural laundry detergent and household cleaner.
- Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree and are full of a naturally occurring soap called Saponin.
- Our Certified Organic Soapberries are simply picked, de-seeded, dried and packed - No additional processes or chemicals are required.
- Saponin is a natural anti-bacterial & anti-fungal surfactant, perfect for use in the laundry or around the home.
- Saponin releases from the Soapberries when they hit water
- To use in the laundry, simply add 5-6 whole shells to the cotton wash bag that comes provided and put in the washing machine with your load of washing – That’s it. Top & Front loader compatible